Hi friends! Have you ever wondered what’s in my camera bag? Well, today, I’m thrilled to share a behind the scenes peek with you!
I’m a bag lady… So, of course, my camera bag is yet another important bag to me. I purchased this Kelly Moore Bag Kate – in February 2016 and have loved it every since! Let me just tell you that I am in LOVE with this stylish yet rugged camera bag, and I even purchased the matching backpack for my hubby. Oh yes! I love using this messenger bag for photoshoots and sessions, and we also have an amazing Think Tank rolling bag for wedding days.
Let’s get to it! What’s in my bag?
- Two Nikon D750 camera bodies
- Two Nikon backup camera bodies
- Nikon 85mm (my go-to favorite lens!), 50mm, 35mm, 24mm, 105mm, and 70-200mm lenses
- Holdfast Gear Money Maker camera strap (one for me and one for Kyle!)
- Speedlight + triggers
- Video light
- Countless memory cards
- Battery charger + extra batteries
- Business cards
- Gum, chapstick, + lipstick
Beyond all of these goodies, I am always ready with our emergency wedding day kit that travels to weddings with us, snacks + water on wedding days, and other little goodies like bug spray and sunscreen. It’s always best to be over prepared!
And that’s a look at what’s in my camera bag!