Eeeek, I’ve never done this before, but I’m so excited to share with you the TOP BLOG POSTS OF 2018 right here from the Kara Evans Photographer blog.
If you don’t know by now… My name is Kara, and I love to blog. I love writing and sharing stories about life and love, and I blog as an online journal of sorts. Blogging is good for my soul, and I’m thankful you’re here reading. Truly, thank you for your continued support and for keeping up with my blog week after week! And hint, hint – this year’s top posts have to do with all things wedding!
Drumroll please… Here are the TOP BLOG POSTS OF 2018!
#5 November Illinois College Wedding Day in Jacksonville, IL | Lakyn + James
- Lakyn and James are one of the kindest couples, and I’m so excited to share more about their love story and wedding day with you. These two met through their Illinois College connections but not while they were attending Illinois College… It wasn’t until post-graduation that they were both back celebrating homecoming at the college when they met and connected. Their relationship quickly started to grow! These two found each other and their love in a place and a time when they weren’t looking, and I love this beautiful part of their story… Read more!
#4 Western Illinois Youth Camp Wedding in Jacksonville, Illinois | Justine + Kurt
- You know those perfect fall days that you picture in your head? Sunshine, fall temperatures, a light breeze, and of course, fall colors… This wedding day encompassed all of those things and more – it was the most perfect fall wedding day for Justine and Kurt.These two met at Illinois College. Kurt was working the hula hoop station at the health olympics for incoming freshman, and these two hit it off. They started dating, and the years have flown by for them together… Read more!
#3 Town & Country Events Wedding in Milford, Illinois | Jessica + Ashton
- Jessica and Ashton are my favorites, and their perfect wedding day was one I will remember forever and always. You probably remember these two from their winter photo session and then their engagement session last year, but in case you don’t, I would just love to share their sweet story with you. These two met when they were least expecting it at a bonfire on the outskirts of a small town… Read more!
#2 Kankakee County Fairgrounds Wedding | Alison + Brandon
- Alison and Brandon are high school sweethearts. These two met back in 2010 when they were in high school and working at the local Monical’s. Before they knew it, they were in love, engaged, and planning their wedding day! As for how I know these two… Brandon and I go way back to kindergarten! I honestly don’t remember a day that I didn’t know Brandon as a friend, and I cherish the days we spent growing up together in our small town throughout grade school, junior high, and high school. Fun Fact – In high school, Brandon and I were both voted first to get married out of school… Read more!
#1 Hamilton’s 110 Wedding in Jacksonville, IL | Madalyn + Devin
- I adore these two. They are kind, compassionate, silly, and most importantly, they love each other deeply! These two are the kind of people that fill your cup up – their happiness is contagious, and they share their joy with those around them each and every day. It was an absolute honor to be a part of their wedding journey over the past year as their engagement and wedding photographer… Read more!
And there you have it… The TOP BLOG POSTS OF 2018! I just love that these blog posts were all about wedding days and couples that I love dearly. Cheers to the (almost) new year!