Hello November! This year is just flying by…
The past month of October brought a busy month of shooting weddings and fall photo sessions amidst beautiful fall colors. The fall colors arrived a little later than usual but when they finally showed up, they showed off! Here are some highlights from our month of October!
- Documenting three wedding days
- Photographing fall photo sessions and fall mini sessions at the studio
- Spending a day with my niece
- Enjoying Friday night sushi dates with my hubby
- Celebrating my birthday
- Finalizing wedding plans and timelines for our late fall and winter weddings
- Traveling to Dallas for a destination photo session
- Renovating our natural light photography studio in Kankakee
Now, more on that photography studio we’ve been talking about! Last month, we shared the big news that we’re opening a natural light photography studio in Kankakee. We’re proud to say that the studio is now available for next chapter sessions with our past and current wedding family, limited mini sessions, and rentals to photographers, videographers, and creatives alike. It’s been a whirlwind of a month, but our hearts are grateful for this adventure.
Looking ahead, the month of November brings some travel and one of my very favorite holidays, Thanksgiving. Cheers to the month of November!