Happy, happy June to you!
The month of June is my favorite… It marks our anniversary AND the official start of summer – it doesn’t get better than that! Looking back on the month of May, our spring season in business really kicked off! Here are some highlights from our last month!
- Celebrating Georgie’s sixth birthday
- Visiting our two favorite local greenhouses more times than we can count
- Planting our backyard garden and herb garden on the deck
- Celebrating my mom’s birthday and Mother’s Day with our family
- Photographing four spring wedding days
- Making all the summer wedding plans and finalizing details with our couples
- Catching up with past couples and photographing several next chapter sessions
- Planting our second garden locally at Perry Farm (this is our melon garden!)
- Hosting friends on our backyard deck under the twinkly lights
- Working on a super fun business project (sharing sneak peeks in the next few weeks!)
- Finishing my 100th ride on our Peloton (ahhhh yay!)
- Visiting a new local business – an ice cream shop!
- Spending Memorial Day off work and with family & friends
Looking ahead, the month of June marks photographing FIVE wedding days, celebrating our wedding anniversary, photographing many engagement sessions, having our annual anniversary photo session, and enjoying the start of summer.
Cheers to the month of June and lots of fun in the summer sun!