March came and went in the blink of an eye! Hello to April — but before we jump into the new month, you know that means a recap from our past month.
Here are some highlights from our month of March:
- Kicked off the month by cutting three inches off my hair & having a lunch date with my cousin Shana and her son Maverick
- Announced spring mini sessions taking place on Saturday, April 29th
- Spent a day at the Shedd Aqaurium with family
- Went back to dog training with our pup, Jett
- Had an amazing VIP day with Kelsey at Launch Your Daydream
- Photographed an engagement session for a local entrepreneur
- Made our annual visit to Minooka for the corned beef & cabbage dinner
- Celebrated Caroline and Cody with both wedding photography & videography on their wedding day!
- Photographed my best friend Ashlen’s maternity photos at the studio
- Enjoyed a Sunday afternoon charcuterie workshop at JP Style Co.
- Hosted our monthly Kankakee County Creatives coworking day
- Spent a day with my friends Kylie and Shana and their little ones, Kade and Maverick
- Celebrated St. Patrick’s Day by having dinner with my parents and sister’s family
- Officially welcomed family photography back at Kara Evans Photographer!
- Photographed several family sessions at the studio & booked new family sessions for the spring and summer
- Got to catch up with my bestie, Alexis, while she was in Chicago for the weekend — our time spent together always fills up my cup!
- Celebrated our friends and soon-to-be parents Ashlen and Matt at their baby shower & diaper party
- Went glow bowling with family and friends
- Spring cleaning our house from top to bottom
- Spent a day baking mini peach pies with my Grandma
- Wrapped up the month with a lunch date & girls day with my bestie, Autumn
We’re welcoming the month of April and springtime with open arms!