Oh, hi… It’s Wedding Wednesday! Today, I’m sharing a few things brides forget on their wedding days.
Yes, it happens, the bride makes list after list to ensure that everything is taken care of on her wedding day. BUT, then the seemingly inevitable happens, and she realizes she’s forgotten to bring or do something! There’s a moment of distress, but one of the bridesmaids, mother of the bride, family members, or a friend comes to the rescue… And it’s all okay!
Here are a handful of things that brides often forget on their wedding days…
– To have the bouquets delivered to the bride’s getting ready space (we don’t want these beauties to get lost in the shuffle!).
– To keep the wedding bands with the bride!
– A pretty hanger for the dress.
– To gather + bring the wedding invitation suite.
– To bring deodorant heel stoppers!
– To pack the marriage license.
All of these things are little details that can sometimes be overlooked, so I hope this little post helps in planning your wedding day!
P.S. – Want more wedding planning advice + encouragement? Read more here!