Happy October! It’s officially fall and my birthday month, yay!
The month of September was a whirlwind of weddings, sessions, and life, but we’re embracing it! After last year being turned upside down, we’re leaning in and embracing this busy year of more weddings than usual. You better bet we’ll rest and recharge this winter!
Here are some highlights from our month of September!
- Celebrating Kyle’s 30th birthday
- Documenting three wedding days with both photo & video
- Welcoming a new couple to the wedding family!
- Photographing engagement sessions AND so many next chapter sessions for our wedding family (I love these sessions!)
- Taking my niece for her first mani/pedi!
- Catching up with a photographer bestie
- Picking out pumpkins and mums to dress up our front porch for fall
- Canning our last batch of tomato juice and pickled jalapeños from the garden!
- Spending a day doing all the fall things with some of our favorite kiddos!
- Taking countless W’s (aka walks) with our Georgie & Jett
At the start of this new month, we’re gearing up for three fall wedding days (one photo/video and two photo!), too many sessions to count, and a day of fall mini sessions. We’re in the home stretch with 7 more weddings to go this year, too!
Cheers to the month of October and lots of fall fun!