November marks wedding season and sessions starting to slow down around here before winter. As we get closer to the kick-off of holiday season, I cannot wait to start baking Thanksgiving pies later this month… And I also have to admit that I’ve been thinking about decorating for Christmas on the daily!
At the start of this new month, I’m back on the blog to share a recap of what’s been happening in our life and business over the past month. Let’s catch up!
Here are some highlights from our month of October!
- Attending not one but two weddings as guests!
- Catching up with my college roommate & bestie, Alexis, while she was in Chicago for the weekend
- Having dinner with our dear friends, Autumn & Michael, at one of our favorite local spots – Flight 102
- Documenting three wedding days
- Having a wine night at Grapes & Hops with my sister, Alyssa
- Celebrating my 29th birthday
- Spending a day baking pumpkin bread and popcorn balls with my grandma
- Photographing all the fall engagement and next chapter sessions & a successful day of fall mini sessions
- Kyle got his eyes fixed with LASIK and is in love with the results!
- Celebrating ONE YEAR of Studio 388
- Canning our last round of tomato sauce from our garden tomatoes
- Spending Halloween with some very special littles in our life
Looking ahead at the month of November, we’ll photograph one wedding day, and I have quite a few next chapter sessions on the calendar.
On the personal side of things, we’ll have some time off work for a little R&R over Thanksgiving. So looking forward to family time, good food, and PIE!
Happy, happy November to you and yours. Thankful you’re here!!