My favorite month is here – hello June!
As I looked back on the last month, I noticed that my camera roll from May was lacking photos but that just tells me that we had a good month of being in the moment.
Here are some highlights from our month of May!
- Celebrating Georgie’s seventh birthday
- Hosting spring mini sessions & photographing next chapter sessions at the studio
- Taking a couple of trips to our local greenhouses
- Planting our backyard vegetable and herb garden
- Enjoying a Cinco de Mayo double date with dear friends
- Spending Mother’s Day with my mom & family
- Celebrating my mom’s birthday
- Photographing next chapter sessions at the studio
- Spending an afternoon on the Kankakee River
- Taking a couple of trips to Springfield and getting to visit my photog bestie, Kate
- Wrapping up our spring season of church volleyball
- Spending a few evenings with our niece, Sofia
- Welcoming a new couple to the wedding family
- Photographing four engagement sessions and two wedding days
- Taking a trip to Louisville to photograph a wedding over Memorial Day Weekend
Looking ahead, the month of June brings a wedding day in Chicagoland, next chapter sessions, and several engagement sessions on the business side of things. On the personal side of things, we’ll celebrate our eighth wedding anniversary this month. And here’s to hoping we have beautiful weather this month for our sessions and weddings but also for some summer pool days!
Cheers to the start of summer and a happy month of June!