Well hello, April!
We’re flipping the calendar on another month of 2022, wow! I don’t know about you, but spring is the breath of fresh air I’ve been waiting for after winter. And spring means planting our garden, loads of sunshine, and countless walks with the puppies… I’m here for it!
As we jump into the new month, you know that I love reflecting on our past month of life. The month of March was good to us around here, that’s for sure.
Here are some highlights from our month of March!
- Hosting the first ever styled shoot at our studio
- Spending a day with my besties & their babies
- Enjoying a few weekends off work & celebrating with a trip to the winery and some of our local favorite spots throughout the month
- Adding a new camera to my go-to photo gear
- Photographing a beautiful wedding day at The BRIX
- Having a content creation day with my photog bestie, Kate
- Perfecting our spicy margarita recipe – all thanks to Kyle!
- Photographing six sessions at the studio plus a few in-home next chapter sessions for our wedding family
- Having a super fun sleepover with our niece, Sofia
- Launching new t-shirts in the online shop (my favorites yet!)
- Officially working with my virtual assistant for one month – welcome, Alyssa!
- Getting outside for walks with the dogs & a head start on spring yard work
- Taking Kyle on his first trip to IKEA
- Spending a day baking with my grandma & baking my first banana cream pie
- Welcoming three new couples to the Kara Evans Photographer wedding family
Looking ahead, this month’s calendar is filled with fun from a concert and spending Easter with the family to photographing spring sessions and taking a belated 30th birthday trip to celebrate Kyle and his twin brother. We’re looking forward to an off month of weddings before our spring & summer wedding season begins!
As we step into the month of April, I’m longing for more sunshine, warmer days, and the signs of spring. Thankful for springtime and that you’re here reading month after month!
Cheers to April!