Whoa, we’re halfway through 2022 – happy July!
And you know what a new month means… Another monthly recap from Kara. Let’s catch up with what’s been happening in life and business over the last month!
Here are some highlights from our month of June!
- Watching our backyard garden GROW
- Photographing one wedding day and many next chapter sessions
- Enjoying the Sunset Stroll in downtown Kankakee
- Spending a day at the dairy with college friends & their little one
- Celebrating our eighth wedding anniversary together
- Getting out on the river with our friends Joe & Michaela
- Having a girls night with my besties – complete with our fav, sushi!
- Celebrating birthdays and having summer fun with our family and friends – pool days, cookouts, and more… I love it!
- Spending Father’s Day with my dad and family at the pool
- Watching my niece play soccer for the first time
- Celebrating Georgie’s gotcha day – it’s hard to believe she’s been our life for 7 years!
- Sharing an evening happy hour with local Kankakee County creatives and small business owners
The month of July brings two photo/video wedding days, several sessions, and a little bit of rest (read: pool days)! I’m excited to serve two couples on their wedding days this month and have a great feeling that the month ahead is going to be a good one.
Cheers to another month of summertime ahead!
P.S. – Wanna see more behind the scenes and personal life updates? Click here!