The summer is flying by – am I right?
It’s the start of a new month so you know that means another monthly recap is hitting the blog. Let’s catch up with what’s been happening in life and business over the last month!
Here are some highlights from our month of July!
- Serving couples on two wedding days with both photo & video!
- Photographing next chapter sessions at the studio
- Starting to harvest all the veggies from our garden
- Attending my soon-to-be sister-in-law’s bridal shower
- Having our eight-year anniversary photos taken by our friend, Kate
- Celebrating birthdays of some very special littles in our life
- Enjoying summer evenings (and random Tuesday afternoons!) in our hot tub
- Spending fun day at the lake for beer olympics with friends
- Relaxing on pool days, putting up sweet corn, and having the most delish first-ever shrimp boil with our family
- Spending an evening at Locavore Farm
- Enjoying Merchant Street Music Fest in downtown Kankakee
The month of August brings a beach getaway with family, three wedding days throughout Chicagoland, and several sessions (can’t wait to meet some new next chapter session babies!) as the summer starts to wind down.
Cheers to a happy month of August!