Happy August, friends!
It’s hard to believe that it’s already August and summer is winding down… I recently heard someone say that August is like the Sunday night of summer – isn’t that the truth?!
Looking back at last month, July flew by at our house! Here are some July highlights!
- Photographing three wedding days (one of which with close vendor friends!) and many sessions
- Spending the Fourth of July with family and friends
- Celebrating our nephew’s second birthday
- Catching up with my college BFF while she visited Chicago
- Meeting and snuggling my cousin’s new baby boy
- Launching the tee shop!
- Spending some time with our niece while she visited
- Having fun with all of our nieces and nephews in one place
- Enjoying a Cubs game with Kyle and friends
- Making a stop at Merchant Street Music Festival in Kankakee
- Spending an afternoon at a car show where Kyle got all kinds of inspiration for his Mercury Cougar restoration project
- Welcoming two new couples to the wedding family!
Our summer has been filled with weddings, and the month of August will be no exception to that. Looking ahead, we have four wedding days coming up this month that we’re excited about! Behind the scenes, we’re working on some brand and website design updates with Launch Your Daydream. On a more personal note, our backyard garden is in full swing… Tomatoes and peppers are coming on so quickly, and we’ve been enjoying fresh leaf lettuce, kale, and herbs for weeks and weeks! Kyle and I truly love our backyard garden!
I hope the month of August is good to you and yours!