I don’t know about you, but wow, the first month of 2023 flew by at our house! Our month of January had lots of play, rest, and recharging our batteries… So good for our souls!
Here are some highlights from our month of January:
- Spending New Years Day with friends
- Photographing five next chapter sessions at the studio
- Taking a seven-night trip to Mexico with Kyle
- Heading up to Chicago for the Brickstone Christmas dinner with Kyle and his coworkers
- Getting reinspired in the kitchen and trying several new dinner recipes – we’ve found some new favorites!
- Celebrating our friend Joe’s birthday
- Serving at church and getting to see Kyle play in the worship band on two Sundays this month
- Spending a day with my photog BFF, Kate
- Hosting the Kankakee County Creatives kick off gathering of the new year at the studio
- Getting back on the Peloton & enjoying my new walking pad in my home office
- Wrapping up the month at our annual ski trip with friends
Looking ahead, the month of February kicks off our 2023 wedding season! This month, we’ll photograph two weddings – one in Tulum and one in Southern Illinois. I’m also looking forward to diving into some winter business housekeeping this month after our travels wind down. On the personal side of things, we’re looking forward to time spent with family and friends, and we’re excited to start making garden plans and ordering seeds this month.
That’s a wrap on January – happy February, friends!