Well hello, February! The month of February has started off with a big midwestern snowstorm – it always seems like we get the best snowfalls in late January and throughout February, don’t you think?
As we step out of one of the longest months of every year – aka January – I’m thankful for a month of rest, recharging our batteries, and lots of time spent with loved ones. It’s my hope that January and the start of the new year treated you and yours well, too.
Here are some highlights from our month of January!
- Photographing seven sessions at the studio
- Unplugging and recharging our batteries in Mexico for a week – see a little recap here!
- Enjoying quiet winter evenings at home with the puppies
- Getting to play church volleyball again!
- Welcoming new 2023 couples to the wedding family
- Starting to plan so many next chapter sessions & engagement sessions for the upcoming spring and summer months
- Having a night out with friends at Grapes & Hops
- Spending extra quality time with my sister’s family
As we look ahead to the month of February, I predict lots of snow (ha!) and lots of celebrating at the two weddings we’re photographing this month!
Happy February to you and yours!