Hello March! Our month of February was jam-packed between travel and documenting two wedding days, but our hearts (and memory cards!) are full!
Here are some highlights from our month of February:
- Celebrating Jett’s third birthday at the beginning of the month
- Sharing a 1:1 mentoring session with one of my past clients & diving into her business and goals for 2023
- Having a double date for dinner and drinks with our friends, Autumn & Michael
- Going to Disney on Ice with our niece, Sofia
- Packing our bags & flying to Mexico for our first wedding day of the year – a destination wedding on the beach in Tulum
- Getting to spend a few days on the beach with our niece, Pix
- Hosting our first Kankakee County Creatives coworking day
- Getting steps in on my office walking pad & getting back in my Peloton groove
- Spending Valentine’s Day at home with Kyle, a heart shaped pizza, & the Great British Baking Show
- Celebrating one year with my amazing virtual assistant, Alyssa!
- Documenting our second wedding day of the year in southern Illinois
- Having a sleepover with our niece, Sofia, and a baking day with grandma
- Traveling for a one-year milestone session for one of my favorite families
- Having Kyle’s brother and our SIL over for Fried Rice Friday
- Replacing our basement stairs – thanks Kyle & dad!
- Hosting the Kankakee County Creatives at our studio for website audits
- Spending time with my girlfriends – we love good food & catching up!
- Wrapping up the month with a family session at the studio!
Looking back, February was a busy but good month! We’re looking forward to the month of March where we’ll document one wedding day and get our garden seed starters going.
Happy March & (almost) spring!