Gosh, I don’t know about you, but January and February FLEW BY… How is it already March 1st?! But I’m not complaining, I promise you that – I’ll gladly welcome spring any day now!
As we step into March and more sunshine (yay, daylight savings), I’m feeling grateful as I reflect back on the month of February. It was a month of full hearts and memory cards, and I’m thankful for just that.
Here are some highlights from our month of February!
- Getting snowed in with Kyle & the puppies – we had over a foot of snow and the dogs absolutely loved it!
- Playing church volleyball with Kyle & my sister and BIL
- Traveling to Jamaica for a destination wedding day… Our first wedding of 2022!
- Sharing the studio with several wedding clients for next chapter sessions – these sessions make my heart so full!
- Spending a weekend with Kyle’s siblings and our nephews
- Enjoying heart shaped pizzas on Valentine’s Day (Monicals, of course!)
- Welcoming a new couple to the wedding family
- Photographing our second wedding day of 2022 in Chicagoland
- Reading three books throughout the month
- Having a girl’s day with my sister and niece
This month, we’re looking forward to photographing a wedding day at THE BRIX (our first of hopefully many visits there!), and I’m photographing several next chapter sessions at the studio while also renting the studio to local photographers. It’s a joy to step into the 2022 wedding season with our first few weddings of the year under our belts and to share the studio with our community throughout this season, too.
I don’t know about you, but I’m looking forward to the month of March and excited to see what the rest of the month will bring!
Cheers to the month of March and glimpses of spring ahead!!