Happy, happy new year to you!
I don’t know about you, but I’m genuinely looking forward to 2022. The new year comes like a breath of fresh air. For both you and me, I’m optimistic for a year that’s filled with happiness, health, and the people, places, and things we love most.
But before we dive into this new month and the new year, let’s look back on the month of December… Here are some highlights from our December that are too sweet to pass by!
- Photographing holiday mini sessions at the studio
- Meeting my best friend’s new baby boy
- Welcoming a new couple to the wedding family
- Enjoying a holiday baking day & sharing a baking day with my grandma and niece
- Photographing our last two weddings of the 2021 wedding season and wrapping up our final sessions of the year
- Celebrating the end of wedding season with wine at one of my favorite local spots, Grapes & Hops
- Spending Christmas with our families and friends
- Relaxing and recharging over a little holiday break with Kyle and the puppies
- Ringing in the new year at home in our pajamas while enjoying sushi & champagne
Looking ahead to this month of January, I’m photographing all the next chapter sessions at our studio, yay! I wish I could bottle up my excitement for this season and how we’re seeing our studio space shine. It’s our first ever home base for Kara Evans Photographer & our wedding family AND we get to share the space with our community – it just makes my heart sing! Come visit me at the studio in the new year!!
Wishing you a wonderful 2022 ahead!