We’ve reached the point in the summer where I find myself saying “summer, please come back” on the daily. Time passed so quickly this summer but that tells me that we had a pretty memorable summer… If you know me, you know I’m a summer girl at heart, so it’s always bittersweet as summer winds down!
Now that it’s officially September and summer is almost over, I’m back sharing another monthly recap. Let’s catch up with what’s been happening in life and business over the last month!
Here are some highlights from our month of August!
- Spending a week at the beach with family for my parents’ 43rd anniversary
- Celebrating our niece Sofia’s fourth birthday & spending time with our niece Pix while she visited from Vegas
- Having wine nights with my sister, Alyssa, and SIL, Deidre – so fun!
- Hosting a rehearsal dinner for Kyle’s brother’s wedding
- Photographing, attending, and celebrating at Kyle’s brother’s wedding – Kyle was the best man and his toast was so personal & memorable!
- Stopping by a local car show (boo to getting rained out tho!)
- Spending a fun night taking photos & having dinner with our nephews, Cooper & Hudson, at their new house
- Documenting three wedding days & five next chapter sessions
- Launching fall mini sessions AND holiday mini sessions
- Canning tons of salsa & tomato juice from our garden
- Enjoying evening walks with Kyle and our puppies
- Playing brewery vs. brewery dodgeball with the Brickstone crew
Looking ahead at the month of September, we’ll celebrate Kyle’s birthday, document three wedding days, photograph lots of next chapter sessions, share the studio with some amazing locals, embrace the beginning of fall, and celebrate our three-year house anniversary AND our fourteen year dating anniversary, wowza!
Cheers to September!