Each month, I love sharing a recap of the last month on both a personal and professional note here on the blog. It’s fun to reflect back on the past month (I often find myself smiling as I write these posts!) and share on the blog – my online journal of sorts!
Here are some highlights from our month of April:
- Kicked off the month with a shopping day with my mom, sister, and niece
- Shared the studio with many of our current favorite renters and a few new photographers
- Built legos with our niece for the first time
- Spent Easter at church and with family
- Kyle and I had our first ever bake-off – cream puffs on Easter Sunday
- Enjoyed our monthly coworking date with the Kankakee County Creatives
- Celebrated our sister-in-law Erin by hosting a sprinkle baby shower
- Spent a fun weekend with our nephews (see above) 😉
- Photographed several families at the studio, oh my heart!
- Visited my friends, Kate and Dustin, for their annual photo session in the Springfield area
- Traveled to my alma mater for three days of corporate marketing photography
- Photographed an intimate wedding day
- The guys put a new roof on our garage, woo-hoo!
- Finalized details for our upcoming May wedding days
- Re-learned to crochet – fun fact, I started crocheting in 4th grade!
- Welcomed the Kankakee County Creatives to the studio to collaborate & work on spring cleaning our small businesses
- Hosted spring mini sessions at the studio to round out the month
May brings planting our garden, documenting two wedding days, and lots of family time! Cheers to the month ahead on this May day!