Wow, friends, it’s already MAY!
As I reflect on the past month of April, I’m thankful we had some beautiful spring days, so many walks with the puppies, and that we enjoyed sunshine, sweet sunshine. The month of April marked the Easter holiday, jumping into our spring wedding days, and many spring sessions, too. Here are some highlights from our last month!
- Spending Easter Sunday with our family
- Cheering on a 1:1 mentoring client in their photography business
- Celebrating my sister’s birthday with ice cream cake – yum!
- Photographing two spring wedding days and several spring sessions
- Having a baking day with my Grandma
- Gathering with local creatives at Grapes & Hops
- Celebrating our puppy Jett’s “gotcha day”
- Baking sweets with my niece, Sofia
- Visiting my alma mater for a photoshoot
- Reading four new books (if you didn’t know, I LOVE to read!)
- Making plans for our 2021 garden
Looking ahead, the month of May marks photographing many spring wedding days (FIVE to be exact!) and several engagement sessions all while diving in on a top-secret business project (eeek, I’ll share in the next couple of months!) and enjoying the spring season, too… Here’s to hoping it’s a wonderful month ahead!
Happy May to you and yours!