It’s Wedding Wednesday! Today, I’m sharing a helpful checklist of things couples forget on their wedding days.
Yes, it happens, the couple makes list after list to ensure that everything is taken care of on their wedding day… BUT, then the seemingly inevitable happens, and they realize they’ve forgotten to bring something or do something! There’s a moment of distress, but a wedding party member, parent, family member, or friend comes to the rescue… And it’s all okay!
I always tell our couples that it’s crazy to think every single thing will go according to plan on your wedding day. That’s why we plan ahead and check (and double-check). That’s also precisely why you hire a team of professional vendors to take the stress off of you as a couple! To help ease wedding day stress, I’m here with advice to help make your wedding day even better!
Here’s a checklist of things couples forget on their wedding days…
- Have bouquets/bouts delivered to the getting ready space (BONUS: ask your florist for a few loose flowers for detail photos!)
- Bring the wedding invitation suite and paper goods for photos
- Gather all the details in one place – dress, shoes, perfume, jewelry, all rings, invitation suite, bouquet/bout, tie, cuff links, etc.
- Keep the wedding bands with the details
- Eat – plan breakfast and lunch for yourself as the couple along with your wedding party and family that’s getting ready with you
- Consider packing an emergency kit – think bobby pins, deodorant, gum, baby wipes, and more!
- Give your family members a heads up about family formal photos
- Pack the marriage license
All of these things are details that can sometimes be easily overlooked, so I hope this little blog post helps in planning your wedding day!