December, wow! It’s hard to believe that this month wraps up 2022!
Our house is in full Christmas swing (except for the Christmas shopping part, lol), and we couldn’t be happier. There’s something about the joy and promise of the holiday season. We’re embracing every minute of it!
At the start of this new month, I’m back on the blog to share a recap of what’s been happening in our life and business over the past month. Let’s catch up!
Here are some highlights from our month of November!
- Photographing four branding sessions for four of my favorite ladies in business – JP Style Co., Autumn the Acne Coach, Deidre Wilson & Associates, and Butter Bee Organics
- Volunteering for Lifeline meal packing at our church
- Photographing one snowy wedding day
- Sharing the studio with local photographers throughout the entire month
- Traveling to Vegas for a long weekend with my SIL & a surprise visit by Kyle
- Spending time with all four of our nieces and nephews
- Photographing two engagement sessions and many next chapter sessions throughout Chicagoland and beyond
- Enjoying Thanksgiving with our families
- Taking a trip to the tree farm & decorating for Christmas
- Having updated family photos taken of my family at the studio
- Wrapping up the month with two next chapter sessions at the studio
Looking ahead at the month of December, we’ll photograph two wedding days and many next chapter sessions at the studio before taking a couple of weeks off for the holidays.
Happy December – I hope the holidays and end of 2022 treat you well!