Hello December! A new month means another monthly recap about the previous month!
I’ll be honest, my November 2020 recap is going to be short and sweet… It was a quieter month for us (nevertheless a good month), but it was quiet and needed and good. Here’s a quick bullet list of some of our highlights from the last month!
- Started the month with a road trip for a project car Kyle’s been dreaming of
- Georgie was as healthy as a horse at her annual vet check-up (of course baby brother Jett had to tag along for moral support, too!)
- Painted my home office and created a gorgeous emerald green board & batten wall
- Our Peloton was delivered – we are OBSESSED and can’t get enough
- Celebrated my brother-in-law and dad’s birthdays with cake and pie
- Our sweet nephews surprised us with an impromptu weekend visit
- We picked out our Christmas tree with our best friends at a local tree farm
- Decorated for Christmas in our home and kicked Christmas shopping into gear
- Thanksgiving was spent with our immediate family and LOTS of pie in our bellies
That’s a quick look at our month of November. Here’s to the holiday season!