Well hello, happy March! And happy almost SPRING!
Here’s a little recap of our last month of February!
- Celebrating Jett’s first birthday (can’t believe our baby boy is one!)
- Spending a day baking sweet treats with my Grandma
- Making snow angels with our niece, Sofia
- Enjoying a little overnight getaway in Chicago for Valentine’s Day
- Riding the Peloton and getting stronger every day – I’m obsessed
- Weekly taco and Bachelor watch nights with our friends Joe & Michaela
- Experiencing ALL THE SNOW in Chicagoland
- Encouraging two 1:1 mentoring clients in their businesses
- Starting and finishing three new fictional books (if you didn’t already know, I LOVE to read!)
- Graduating from Invisalign at the orthodontist (lol) – hey, I’ve been dreaming of this day for over a year so I’ll celebrate the win!
- Photographing the sweetest next chapter session for one of our past couples that just welcomed twins to their family
- An impromptu breakfast date at our favorite little diner, Blue’s Cafe
- Seeing Kyle make big progress on his 1968 Mercury Cougar restoration project in our very own garage (check it out here!)
Wanna know what’s also getting me excited about the month ahead?! DAYLIGHT SAVINGS… I don’t love “losing” an hour but truly can’t wait for those later sunsets!
Cheers to the month of March, the start of spring, and warmer days ahead. Sending my love!