We’re officially to that point in the year where I’m sad to see summer slipping away, especially as August came to a close what seems like so quickly. Summer is my very favorite season and there never seems to be enough of it!
Speaking of August, the month flew by once again… Here are some highlights from August!
- Photographing four wedding days and many summer sessions
- Going to a car show with Kyle
- Sharing the tee shop with our community and planning new tees to drop this fall!
- Having our own annual family photo session
- Enjoying a couple of pool days with Kyle and family
- Harvesting and canning all the tomatoes (salsa & juice) from our backyard garden!
- Having an impromptu date night at a local favorite spot
- Welcoming a new couple to the wedding family!
As summer comes to a close, we’re soaking up the last days of summer. Cheers to September, beautiful weather, and the start of fall!