And just like that the month of August was here and gone! Here are some highlights of our last month of life and business!
- Celebrating our niece Sofia’s second birthday!
- A summer pitstop for Mr. Misty’s from DQ – blue tongues and all.
- Photographing not one, not two, but three wedding days from St. Louis to Indy to Chicago and lots of sessions throughout the month of August!
- Soaking up the sun for a couple of summertime pool days.
- Spending a Sunday evening on the lawn of our church listening to worship music with our family.
- Canning fresh peach jam and countless quarts of fresh garden tomato juice with mom, dad, and Kyle!
- Having the deck painted my most favorite SW Black Magic paint color! That’s right… Our deck project is FINALLY finished! 😍
- Baking my very first fresh Strawberry pie! Strawberry pie is one of Kyle’s favorite pie flavors, so I finally tried out a recipe.
- Spoiling the doggies with lots of car rides – just look at their happy faces. They love to go for RIDES!
- Wrapping up inclusivity coaching with a fellow creative and diving even deeper into the why and heart of my business and brand.
- Spending a socially distanced afternoon at a local winery with my sister and cousins.
- Picking veggies, veggies, and more veggies from our garden! It’s just starting to slow down now as the summer days are winding down.
- Hosting Taco Tuesday in our home with our favorite people.
This month’s recap was short and sweet – another good month as we navigate life and this new normal! Here’s to September and the start of fall.