Happy May to you!
I’m writing to you from my home office while the spring sunshine peeks through the windows… Gosh, it feels so good to welcome spring!
It’s the beginning of a new month so you guessed it – I’m back to share a little life and business that’s been happening over the last month. Thank you for being here month after month!
Here are some highlights from our month of April!
- Attending my first concert in over two years – Chris Renzema has been one of our favorite artists for the last couple of years, you should check out his music!
- Serving at church and making new friends in our church community
- Hosting a meetup for Kankakee County Creatives at the studio
- Celebrating Jett’s gotcha day (can’t believe he’s been in our family for two years!)
- Photographing several next chapter sessions at the studio and my first outdoor engagement session of the year
- Spending Easter weekend at church and with family
- Creating content with one of my favorite boutiques, JP STYLE CO.
- Welcoming a new puppy to the family named Maui – Georgie & Jett’s new cousin!
- Traveling to my Alma mater for a corporate photo project
- Getting some spring yard work done before we plant the garden
- Having a day date at one of our favorite Central Illinois breweries, Riggs
- Taking a trip with Kyle’s siblings to Tennessee for a long weekend before wedding season kicks off!
- Sharing the studio with SEVEN local photographers throughout the month
Looking ahead, outdoor sessions really kick off in the month of May! This month we have 10+ sessions on the calendar AND spring mini sessions happening at the studio, too – things are going to get fun around here!
Cheers to the month of May!