Hello, my favorite Kara!
I know that Kelsey and I have both said this a million times, however, it needs to be said again. Thank you. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you. You’ve been such a gracious, heartwarming client for us to work with. I don’t know how many times we’ve said, “I wish everyone was like Kara…” <3 Honestly and truly, thank you.
Your website is actually structured very similarly to your last site! For this one, you do not have separate albums for each gallery. They’re actually built right into the page as a “page” so we could capture additional fun elements, like headings and the testimonials from your clients at the bottom. If you need to add in photos or swap anything out, you can add them right in to the individual pages!
If you want to change anything on the home page, you can simply double click and add photos in, or swap them out. Pretty simple, right!? 🙂
To add a new blog, you’ll actually go to “Pages” -> “Not Linked” and upload the blog right there! The blog page that is showing for all to see is basically a regular page that filters in your blog posts in a summary format. A really cool and unique way to display blogs without having to scroll, and scroll…. and scroll.
Let me know if you run into ANY issues at all. I’m going to include some general support things here below, if you’re interested!
Thank you, again, times a million. <3
– Additional Support Information –
General Support Info:
- Adding + Editing Pages: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206543687
- Adding Images (Scroll to Step 3) – https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206733028
- Making Style Changes (This has a TON of info and will show you how to change certain colors if your branding were to ever change!): https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/205815788
- Updating Your Blog: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206543727
- All video tutorials are here: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/categories/200204575-Videos
- Squarespace’s support team is INCREDIBLE. They have live chat and email support: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
If you have any future additions to your website based on new offerings or major website changes you would like me to take care of, I offer hourly rates and can send a contract over for your review/sign off.