“We couldn't be happier with Kara as our wedding photographer! From the beginning she completely understood our vision and was willing to do whatever it took to get the pictures that we wanted. She was so friendly and warm, and honestly every time we met with her it just felt like hanging out with a friend. Our pictures for both our engagement shoot and wedding were stunning. We got TONS of compliments on Kara's personable and professional demeanor all day at the wedding. Kara is the real deal - our pictures are incredible and she made the whole day so easy for us. I would happily recommend her to anyone that I know.”
“Kara is the best to work with. She isn’t just a photographer she is your support, advice, insight, and backbone. When you first meet her you will instantly feel comfort, almost like you’ve known each other for years. She made us so comfortable during the engagement session and the wedding day. Her organization is out of this world and she delivers a first class service. I will mention that she is the most timely human you will ever meet. The pictures are just UNREAL!”
• A photographer who is ALSO your biggest wedding cheerleader and bonus bridesmaid!
• Every moment captured: it's why there's the main photographer (me!) and second shooter (my hubby Kyle!) in every collection.
• Coffee + FaceTime dates to plan all the details with yours truly.
• Timely response to communications – I’m always eager to answer questions and catch-up with my #karaevanscouples!
• Online booking, contracts, invoices, and questionnaires – so easy peasy!
• All inclusive wedding collections with complimentary engagement sessions AND photos delivered via digital download and USB.
• Yep, there will be more belly laughs at your engagement session than watching a rerun of friends.
• The golden ticket to my exclusive online Kara Evans Photographer Wedding Family. Here, my couples lean on each other for vendor recommendations, advice, and a little extra love leading up to (and after) their wedding days. You can run to this family when your "real" family is stressing you out with wedding questions, too ;)
• One-on-one conversations to plan your perfect wedding day timeline.
• Wedding day advice, encouragement, and celebration from your wedding photographer throughout the entire planning process!